Well, not anymore. I got the dyeing / painting / bug in the system recently, and here are the results.
This is a large square scarf that I painted with fibre reactive dyes and then, after washing, drew spirals with golden glitter. Will see how it survives the wash, but so far I am happy with the results.
Small square scarf. First I did an experiment with the tie-dye and indigo, but that did not turned out as good as I hoped. So, acid dyes of turquoise in 2 shades and a microwave came to rescue. I am thinking of adding a layer with turquoise glitter, but I am still mulling over the design of this layer.
Fibre reactive dyes, triadic colours, and again, I will add a golden glitter layer.